All of these rules are currently works in progress. Feel free to comment on this page if you wish to debate/suggest rules!
General Rules Edit
- Do not threaten other users. This includes threatening to hack or report.
- No spamming.
- No sock puppeting. Sock puppeting is making other accounts and pretending you're a different person when using them. Example: Using other accounts when you're blocked. This is a wikia-wide rule. Do not break it.
- Offensive jokes are not allowed on public pages. They are allowed on your profile/user page, so long as they are safe for work.
- Don't use 2 or more categories on a page which stands for the same thing, such as using both the categories "Female" and "Girl" on one page.
- Do not link NSFW things! We are a SFW site.
- Non-admin users should not give warnings to other users. Friendly advice and tips are one thing, but only admins may give out warnings.
- English is the main language of this wiki, so please try to keep discussion in English.
- Try to keep foul language in moderation and directed away from other users.
Page Deletion Rules Edit
A page could be marked for deletion for any of the following reasons:
- Improper title and no link: The User pages must be titled with the current URL of the account (NOT the username). If a link is in the description of the page, an admin may re-name the page, but without both, the page will be marked for deletion.
- Improper content: The Quotev Wikia is a Safe For Work (SFW) site, so excessive profanity and salacious remarks are considered as against the page rules.
If a page is marked for deletion, it will be deleted if 30 days have gone by with no change since the page's creation.
Guidelines for making a User Page Edit
- The page's title must contain the account's current URL. If you can't keep this up-to-date, it will be deleted.
- Please write about only one account per page. Back-up accounts and friends may be mentioned, but only go in-depth on one account.
- Keep only relevant information, and try to keep swearing at a minimum.
- Try to keep it neat. Use proper spelling and say more than "Please follow me."
- If it has the category "Anita come back to this", that means I want to do some grammar/spelling edits. Don't worry about it.